Ecological and biodiversity surveys are a core part of our business. The high-quality scientific data we collect forms the basis of our planning and strategic advice. Our surveys are designed to be commercially feasible and provide robust data that is technically defensible. This approach supports the ecological validity of our clients’ projects, and provides confidence throughout the planning, design and approval processes.
Our staff are highly regarded for their technical skills, and have extensive experience in undertaking surveys that comply with local, State and Federal guidelines and industry standards.
Element Ecology offers a comprehensive suite of survey and assessment services that include the following:
- Ecological assessment reports
- Baseline flora and fauna assessments
- Threatened flora surveys
- Tree surveys
- Property map of assessable vegetation (PMAV) assessments
- Waterway and watercourse assessments
- Riparian habitat and condition assessments
- Coastal values and marine plant assessments
- Matters of State Environmental Significance (MSES) assessments
- Environmental impact assessments
- Pre-clearance surveys
- Environmental monitoring