We are known for our high-level ability to navigate the complex interface between biodiversity and land use planning. Our staff have a comprehensive knowledge of local, State and Federal environmental and planning legislation. We use this to provide expert strategy and advice to guide our clients through the approvals process in a timely and cost-effective manner.
We specialise in managing ecological risks and identifying ecological opportunities throughout the project lifecycle. We work closely with our clients, project partners and government assessment officers to help our clients realise their project visions and goals.
Our in-depth understanding of regulatory frameworks and assessment processes, and our positive reputation with government assessment agencies, enable us to accelerate approval outcomes and reduce the risk of costly delays and legal complications.
Element Ecology offers a wide range of customised planning, strategy and approval services, including:
- Approvals strategy
- Assessment agency liaison and negotiation
- Planning Scheme code responses
- State Development Assessment Provisions (SDAP) code responses
- Preparation, lodgment and coordination of Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 referrals
- Preparation, lodgment and coordination of operational works applications